Bridesmaid Proposals!

Handmade gifts to ask my close friends to be my Maid of Honor/Bridesmaids for my wedding next year.

The Hand Painted Glasses

I used a pair of gin glasses I picked up from Tesco. Glass paints called Pebeo Vitrail, you can pick them up from Hobby craft. and liner silver and black from Pebeo, you can get them from Amazon.

What I did to start was designed the outcome using adobe software. I printed it out and used as a guide to ensure when I was writing the name it was straight. I cleaned the glasses and the started using the black liner to create the flower designs and the name on the glass. once it had dried I added the colour to the petals using Sky Blue and Chartreuse Green for the leafs. Lastly I used the silver liner to add a poka dot effect to fill in some of the spaces to tie it together.



The Puzzle

I used Adobe software to create initial design and I printed it 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" onto an A4 sticky back photo paper. From there I cut it down to size and peeled back the photo paper and adhered it to 6" x 6" white Matt board purchase from Hochanda. the die used to create the puzzle was the puzzle die from tonic used along with the metal shim. It takes a couple of goes through the die cutting machine but once it cuts through the results are beautiful. die machine used is the cut'n'boss from Create and Craft.





Comments